sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

Three continents ,millons of wonderful places to visit !!



Authors: Cristian, Rafael Suarez ,Andrea Cardenas, Andres Vicente and Jorge Flores
Editor: Stephanie Saavedra Sosa




I like mysterious places so that is why I would like to visit Egypt. There I want to get into the pyramids and explore inside them, then it would be great to drive a jeep and go down Nile’s shore. In Africa I also want to go on a safari throw South  Africa and see all those incredible animals, and why not ?,I would like to see a lion hunting !!



In  Europe  I can imagine myself  in a  day across the towns in Spain with just one thing in my mind; get to Santiago the Compostela .Wake up every day in a different place, sharing grate moments with young and old people. Tasting different types of food, sometimes with really good flavor and sometimes with a really bad one, but it doesnt mater because it is part of the experience. Knowing the culture of each town and learning about their life style at least for one day.
 





If I go to USA I would like to visit Miami which is a great place ,since I was young I  have always  desired  to visit that city .The people ,the sun ,the sea all the technology that you can find there makes these city one of the most interesting  modern places that you can visit.



 

 In South America, Argentina is a beautiful country which I really love; if I could go there I would try to learn how to dance Tango, also I would like to eat some typical candies, the meat and the wine that must be delicious. I want to visit Bariloche and stay there a hall week getting relaxed and planning the next destiny.



 I would like to visit all this places but first I have to end my career and get a good job, then I will start traveling with my family or maybe alone .I want to visit so many places, I want to travel all around the world!

1 comentario:

  1. Great job! You can barely notice that it was written by several people!

    ResponderEliminar