domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012


Places I would visit

Authors: Bianca Morejón, Stephanie Saavedra,Belen Chediak, Andrea Cárdenas
Editor: Reinaldo Espinoza

I would like to visit six places in the world more than anything in my life, one of them is Greece. This country was an incredible amount of stories to tell. And history is so important and relevant; another thing that is attractive for me is the architecture of the cities and towns down the coast. I love nature and science; I like arts and architecture too.

 One of the nicest places to look for it is Italy, Especially on Florence, where you can also eat and drink special food. After visiting Greece and Italy I would like to be in a plane to the UK. First of all I would visit London, all the places such as the Edinburgh place. After some days I would like to travel to Manchester and take look the old Trafford Because Manchester united it´s my favorite soccer team.



 The next place I would love to visit is Africa; it has a lot of diversity you can study how live works in places where water is a mother of competition. Safaris are very good to do that. After my safari it would be great to go to Madagascar that is one of the most species abundant islands in the world. There you could find species that aren´t in another place in the world. 


A really interesting place in the UK is Scotland, it has amazing places to visit and learn about, one of the might be the story of Scotland and all the conflicts between its people and the English, I would love to learn to play the games and maybe set to know the lake Ness monster.



 Then I want to go to Brazil and visit the real special Beaches, but I wanted to stay there only a week because I don't like the weather and the food. Another place that I really want to visit is Colombia because some friends went to Cali and they told me that is an amazing and crazy city. There I want to go to parties. In the end, I Know that I would like to visit so many places and l am sure i will do it because i think that when you really want something with all you heart it will become there. I know U will enjoy the new experience i will have. and I think it is great to visit new places but it is better if you go with friends, so I hope I will travel with the people I love. 

1 comentario:

  1. The text is not organized in a proper manner. Besides, you can tell that it was written by several people.

    ResponderEliminar