domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Skype Calls by Rafael Suarez

Last Wednesday my class had a skype talk with students of a University in the US. I couldnt be in this class because I had to do a project so I couldnt went.

But I am speaking in English by skype with my friends often. Before I was speaking everyday, but is less and less. Because of the time and because I used to speak during the night, but this time I arrived too tired to speak.


I used to speak about everything. Always starting with how was your day and stuff.
I used to help my friend with her homeworks about History and I used to ask her eveything I didnt understand about English class. And also she used to help with my Architecture homeworks, I used to ask her if  something was looking good or bad.

Skype is a really useful tool we can use to communicate with other people around the world. Its so good because we feel really close to the person we are talking to.

I am pretty sure video calls are going to be the next step in mobile communication. Soon you will get a video call at your phone. And this is going to be great.


RAFAEL SUAREZ MOLINA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario