domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

Places I would visit


Authors: Cristian, Andrea, Jorge, Bianca, Andres.
Editor: Rafael Suarez Molina

A place I would like to visit is France, specially Paris. Because many people told me that this capital is awesome. They say it have different places to go. For example the Eiffel Tower, where you can see all the city. In Paris I would really like to go to the Notre Dame church, where I because I have hear stories about this magical place. Also I think that France is a perfect place to feel in love and try new experiences.


Paris will be the place I will like to visit in Europe.

Then I would move to Asia, over there I would like to buy technology because it is very cheap. Also would like to visit the wonderful places this continent have.





This are the places I would like to go, but for sure I would love to get to know a lot of others.  I think that one of those places is the Antartida  I know that is dangerous place. Its a place that can play with your mind even if you are prepared. In a place like that you just need one mistake and you will be death.



I think this is the place I would like to visit the most, but I think I will travel all over the world, knowing places and learning about their culture in every place I stopped.

1 comentario:

  1. Be careful with the style, you can tell that the text was written by several people.

    ResponderEliminar