sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

Steve Jobs Speech by Belen Chediak

Connecting Dots:

During my life I have always wondered what it be like if I have made other decisions, about my personal life, my friends, and what I would be when I grow up. Eventhough I do not have any regrets I wish I can see what my life would be like if I was different, but I also have the certain thought that I am where I stand for a reason. As Steve Jobs said , it's impossible to connect dots looking to the future, but looking backwards. Things that in the moment you do not understand why it happened to you, some time later it makes a complete sense. I belive in destiny, I am sure that all the decisions I've made, wrong or right, have brought me to the place I'm supposed to be.

Love and Lost

As long as th year pass by, you realize some thing come and go. Your family, and friends, they are not for the eternity. You should know that people change, the world changes and you too. It's funny when you look back and notice that everything was different. But in life, the relantionships get broken, the people you think that caared about you suddenly dissapear, and some other people you didn't even think about become really important to you. That's how the world works. In my life, I try to enjoy the moments, because they will never be back again, the people never holding on for too long.

Death

This topic it's a bit controversial. What is death about? Is the opposite of life, no one has return to life to tell what is all about. Nobody wants to die. Some of us believe in reencarnation, a heaven and a hell. But no one is certain of what it is like. Death to me, is a transition into another level. Sadly, we don't know when we are going to die, but it's also important, as Steve Jobs said to live your life like each day is the last, until it becomes true. Many days are not important, they are just a number. Life it's about moments, experiences. I usually try to make all my days worth it, beleiveing also that a bad day doesn't mean a bad life. There is always a new chance, a new begin, a new story. Some of us will die younger or older, never mind. As long as you live, and you have enough strenght to do anything never settle. "Stay hungry, stay foolish". To me, never give up on something you want by heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario