martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Skype chat - Abigail Montenegro

The last wednesday we had a video call with students from the United States. The porpouse was start practicing english and spanish, this is the reason why we talked about one hour.

I met two nice guys, Andrew and Emily. They are 20 years old and are studying Biology and Lenguages. Emily told me that she is studying English and Spanish because she wants to be a book publisher.. She really loves to read, this is one reason why she chose this career. We talked about books because reading novels is one of my favorite things to do.


Andrew told me about his fondness for languages, I am really surprised because he speaks six languages, like portuguese, spanish, turquish, arabian... and others that I can't remember...

Andrew and Emily live alone because their parents life in other state. In their free time they work in order to have money to them expenses. Their lifestyle is different from ours, it depends on the culture where we grew.

I  told them about our country, and they were really interested in knowing Ecuador.  They can't believe that we can visit the beach in  5 hours by car and the amazon y 4 hours. I also told them about the weater in Quito and about the university.

I think this is an interesting activity to improve English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario