viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

Skype Call by Belen Chediak

Last Wednesday, our class had a really nice exercise. We had a skype call with US students in Creighton Uniersity. The first half an hour we had to speak in Spanish. I had to chat with two guys, Steven and Jack, both of them study business. They speak Spanish very well, they told me about their careers, their likes and hobbies. the talked about the economy in the USA.

The other half an hour we talked in English and I found it pretty cool because we could understand better, since in Spanish a lot of things I had to explain and so on. The next half an hour we talked about my caree, my hobbies and economy in Ecuador, Jack was really interested on that so I was glad to explain him. He also told me he was reallly into the Spanish series so I recommended him one. He told me that he lived at tue University and he visit his family in holidays and so on.

I really liked this exercise because it is really interesting to know about another culture, the way they live and how the think it is cool to know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario