lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Steve Jobs Standford Commencement Speech. Story applied to my life by José

Steve Job's story is an example of a successful life. More than have a genious mind or the money to study, Steve Job's story is about effort that you can put for your future goals, and the love you have for the things that you want and you like.

I can compare this example with an anecdote of my life. When I finished the highschool I wanted to study Biology, so I decide to visit the universities and find where was the best for that career. I visit the PUCE, and I was really desappointed, because the career was expensive. So I visit UCE and I was more disappointed because the career was horrible, with a bad infrastructure, with polititians (FEUE) doing what they want and corrupting the minds of the people, taking control of the school. And the pensum wasn't like the PUCE, and they didn't do research. So, just for not stay without study I decide to enter to Veterinary school, I study there for two years, but every month I was there I felt like useless. I thought that my life hadn't sence, so I got bored of my life, and of the study.

My dad got a new job, so he was winning more money. So I take the advantage of that and I decide to enter to Biology in PUCE. My dad first was angry but then he understood me and he pay me the career. Now I'm really happy of what I'm studying, and I love science and make research. But this isn't the end, my dreams isn't complete yet. This was just the first step to complete my goals but every day, even if I'm tired of study, I get inlove of my career, and my mind gets fascinated by the new things I learn. I don't have regrets of anything, even about the Veterinary, I met my best friends there, and I'm happy about my decitions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario