sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012

Skype Chat by José Tinajero



This Wednesday we did an exercise to practice English. So we used the skype.

I talked with two persons at the same time, Sean and Nicole. Sean has 19 years old and wants to be a Doctor so he is studying Biology and Nicole who has 21 years old and she doesn’t know which career its the best for her but she loves languages so she is learning some languages.

Both are really nice people and we talk about a lot of things. Beginning with our favorite music. I told them that I like rock, heavy metal and grunge and they told me that both of them love hip-hop and country music.

Then we talk about ours favorites movies and Sean and me were so surprised because my favorite movie it’s Star Wars but Nicole said that she never saw it before. But later she told us that she likes movies like Gladiator.

Other side Sean’s favorite movie its Warriors, so know he was surprised because I didn’t hear about that movie before. 

Then we got in another topic, the food. I told them that here we eat “cuy” and then didn’t know what was that so I explain them that its like little mouse that they took care like pets and they did an strange face.

Later I told them that in the Amazon of our country we ate monkeys, and snakes, and worms. They were surprised so I asked them what was the strangest food that they ate and they told me that was “anguila”. But that it’s not their favorite food. For Sean the best food it’s the Chinese and Mexican food and for Nicole it’s just the Mexican.

And then our time was over but I think that it was a good chat.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario