domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Steve Jobs speech by Cristian Rosero

SPEECH
 
CONNECTING POINTS:
In this first story Steve Jobs talks about making decisions and connect the dots, I think I've always wondered if I take the best decisions in my life because sometimes I've regretted about some things, so I think it is important to think carefully before making any decision, will sometimes correct and sometimes go wrong but cute is not knowing what will happen because if we knew everything that will happen life would be meaningless because there would be emotions; but not so we will make decisions by taking them, have to think very hard and see what the best.

Love and loss
The second story tells that there will always be good and bad moments, Many people when they are happy and good times never end want but the big problem is when the bad times come where you have to face them and move on as for example in my life I've had good times and bad as when I crashed my dad's car I have to spend all my savings to pay really hurt to see had to spend all the savings he had made in working holidays but one one must think that these things happen and move on.

death
The third story is about to be lived every day as if it were your last and do what you like best;
actually this message is very important there are many people who do not like their work or students who do not like his career because decisions taken by their parents obligation or because they believe that race or work jobs that have won a lot of money and eventually realize they do not enjoy what they do and that their lives have been empty, so we have to do what we love and enjoy life because there is only one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario