viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Places I want to go (Editor: Bianca)


Title: Places I want to Go
Authors: Reinaldo Espinoza, Rafael Suárez, Andrés Vicente A., Andrea Cárdenas.
Editor: Bianca Morejón.
Different countries, old and new cities, uncommon cultures, weird food, and crazy people can offer you an altered perspective on life. There are a lot of places I want to get to know in the world, I think it is hard to choose just one place because they are all so interesting and full of things that make them special and original; anyway I’ll try to describe the top 3 places I want to visit and why.
Germany is definitely one of those places you have to visit. It is a fact that it has a lot of history that concern us, even today, moreover the World War II. One of the interesting things about the matter is the development of mysterious weapons and secret Nazi technology. Even though Germany is a small country, it is actually a very powerful one, it has important automobile industries, such as Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz, so it would be very nice to visit their factories. Soccer and rugby are very important and symbolic in Germany, in fact they have a lot of very important teams and, let’s face it, while you watch a game in a pub, you can drink the best beer in the world.

On the other hand, I love history and arts and architecture, and one of the places that have a very varied and incredible mixture of these disciplines is Kiev, Ukraine. This city is very beautiful; you can walk and smell the culture and the past, but the specific place I want to meet, is the Saint Sophia Cathedral. I would love to stay in the church for days, and check how the light illuminates, heats and plays with the visual perspective of each corner of it. Another thing that attracts me is the lifestyle inside the church, moreover the collision of cultures that created this place. I consider that in order to meet a place for real, you have to walk. I know that it is more confortable to drive or be driven around the city, but for me, that is not meeting a place; while you walk, you can get to know places that are not in the big map or the planned tour, you can really visit the spots where the essence of the culture is shown.


 
These places are actually very expensive, Europe in general is expensive and, as a student I don’t have enough money to do these trips, so first I have to finish my career and find a good job. I’m willing to study a little more, in a specific field so the third place I want to meet and actually live for a while, is Canada. The Information Technology Institute has six campuses in Canada, and they really know about how the organizations think and plan in a marketplace, and their buildings are under the earth, where you go, study and 3 years later you go out. I know you’ll probably think I’m crazy, but the best professionals in the matter come from this place. After all of this, I’ll get a job and make my dreams come true, for example, I’ll visit the places I already talk about.

Finally, I would like to live in Argentina the rest of my life. I think that in Argentina, I can work and learn about art techniques too, and after I learn, I would like to teach and have my own school, establish myself, have a relationship with real feelings, let me be myself. That’s it.

1 comentario:

  1. Sometimes you can feel that the text was written by several people. When you edit, you have to make sure everything sounds alike. However, it was a good job!

    ResponderEliminar