domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Take the chances -Steve Job`s Ideas by Stephanie


Most of the time we just let the time go and the moments too as we would life forever. Sometimes we have things that we want do ,but they are something that we can just imagine because maybe we are too scared to become them real .I am a person who is not scared about doing extreme things or taking risks that other people would never do, but I also have fears. applied 
There is one question that I think all of us should b e scared about, “What if?” I think that if you have this question in your mind it means that your wishes aren’t fulfilled and it’s not good because this life us Steve Jobs said in his speech is really short and everyday should be lived as it was the last one. I am not regret about nothing in my life at the moment but I think that if I don’t do something I really want to do I will be regret about that in the future.
Which are those fears or insecurities that stand up a wall in front of us? I would like to know that in order to broke it and  give myself the chance of  achieve this goal .Why not? …..After this question many reasons comes to my mind, that reasons that makes me feel as I will lose something or someone .. ,but when I think of one of the ideas that Steve Jobs share with all the world ,then I can have the courage to think different .He said  we are going to die and all we have is the present day  so there is nothing to lose, dead is the destination that all of us share.
I think his message is not gloomy, but true .Instead of dreaming about the possibilities,I will make up my mind and I will  follow my heart I  don’t know what the results will be but it is better to do something and know that I had the strength to do that than regretting  about what I haven’t done because of my fears.
You don’t know when your last breath will be, so you have to use all of them saying things that express how important is the people that you love for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario