domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012


Skype by Reinaldo Espinoza

On Tuesday we had a video call with Spanish students from USA. I talk to two girls. Meredith and Elizabeth to Creighton University. They are studying psychology and they are 21 years old. In the conversation we talk about Halloween and Christmas. They told me that every year they are disguised  as animals and famous or Christmas, they gather with their families and make gingerbread. their favorite food are amburgesas and Mexican tamales.

I mentioned that in Ecuador there is no snow and I was told that they were very sad because the snow is fun.
We share many musical genres and artists including electronic music and Latin American as Shakira and Enrique Iglesias. They told me that in the U.S. there are many clubs electronic music and hip hop clubs. I said I wanted to visit America and told me about Chicago and New York. In these countries there have many technology and Museums.

 In a conversation I found conclucion fun but it was hard to talk to two people at the same time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario