viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Amazing places to visit. By: Andrea Cárdenas, Reinaldo Espinoza, Cristian Suárez, Jorge Flores, Bianca Morejón. Editor: Belén Chediak

I really want to travel around South America because I want to know more about some beautiful places that I´ve heard about. The first place I want to visit is Argentina, because when I was in Bolivia I got stolen, so I couldn't afford to continue traveling.


Also, South America has a lot of different cultures, landscapes and so many things to learn about. I think it´s a hippie dream but it´s very important to know and visit the neighbour countries, and to know the people that lives there.


Still in America, I would like to visit the USA. In my opinion, is one of the most beautiful countries in the continent, because of its cities, country sides, beaches etc. For example, in some places you can practice extreme sports such as in the Great Canyon, Yosemite and some others.


After visiting America, I would like to visit  France. It´s a wonderful country, full of historic places. I´m really into Science so I´d be  glad to visit the CERN, which is the European Organization for Nuclear Research, probably the most ambicious quantium- physics experiment that has being performed by the human race.



To conclude, I believe tht the world is full of amazing and incredible places. It would be nice if we were able to visit all of the places we want to, but we can´t. traveling it´s really expensive and a lot of us can´t afford it.
It´s important to open and erase the border lines  of our world. to forget about the visas and permissions, and all the stuff that separate us. In the end, we are all citizens of this big place called Earth. We shouldn´t call ourselves Ecuadorians, Americans, Australians, Europeans, Asians, etc. We are in fact, Earthians, that´s it!


1 comentario:

  1. Nice conclusion! I liked the way in which you put everything together! Well done!

    ResponderEliminar