martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Chat Stephanie



The other day, I had a great experience meeting and talking with people from University of a  foreign country  .They were two cool girls with who I could share a funny moment   and also learned  and taught  some things about  their  and our culture, which were  pretty interesting. Our conversation was about many topics. The first one was about how the Ecuadorian people were, and which the most representative touristic place in Quito was.

I told them that Ecuadorian people were really polite people and we were know because our hospitality .I described them how the  old town was  and which were the most representative places there like the Cathedral , the Government’s Palace and  others churches. They also asked me about some legends, so I explained them and mentioned a summary of some of the most known. For example I told them about Cantuña´s legend.
It was a great surprise to know that one of the girls have already visited South America. The girl who was studying psychology had traveled to Bolivia before She started the University. Other thing that they asked to me, was some examples of Ecuadorian’s language expressions like arraray, achachai and chevere.

I was interested to learn more  about  different  places in USA like Colorado ,Alasksa and lakes region  . We talked about our Universities ,sports we are practicing now . This  conversation was a really funny and original one . I really enjoyed it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario