sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

Vacations Andres


On my vacations I do many things, but not a lot because I want to take advantage of the 3 months.

The first days I went with my mom and my sister to a land we have in MIndo, we spend there some days making different activities, also we went to Guaranda to visit my aunt that lives there. When I return of my trips around that places, I spent the time with my Girlfriend watching movies, going to different places for example “La Ronda”, Guapulo, some night clubs, etc.
Canoping Mindo

I also know I have to take a break from the studies and rest before I start to work, so I do it. The most part of my vacations I spent working in an oil service company called “Nabors” doing something related with my career, like watching and fixing the computers systems of the company. I work for a period of 1 month and a half before I start the university.

The time of my vacations I also visit some friends of high school I didn’t see because of the schedule of university, we had some meetings, and spent very good time with them doing barbecues, going to drink some beers, trips, etc. For me the vacations are the perfect time to do things you can do because of pressure of studies, I like how I spent that time but also I would like to go to more places that I couldn’t because of my job.

1 comentario:

  1. Even though you weren't able to do more things, it is good to know that you actually enjoyed what you were, in deed, able to do!

    ResponderEliminar