sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Emotional Inteligence by Stephanie Saavedra


My three best friends at the college are amazing! They are committed with their studies; they are responsible and try to give all what they have in order to become excellent professionals and the most important they are real friends. Their names are Nicole, Mel and Grace; the three are very intelligent but each one has a different type of it. Nicole is a hard worker, Mel is a crack with the mathematics and Grace is really good at finances; I admired all of them, but, I have something more for what I admire Grace .The last year she lost her father, he died while she was beginning the first semester of our career and it was a shock for everyone. I was the first person that knew what happed and I didn’t know how to react, they were terrible news.

With my best friends Mel , Grace , Nicole and me :}

The first days she was devastated, but she didn’t cry because she promised her father that she won’t do it. Graces father had been suffering a heart disease since many years ago. I was astonished; I never know what to do in that difficult moments of pain and suffering, and that is why I admire her. My family is everything for me and I can’t imagine a life without them, the way she accepted her father’s death it’s something that for me is unimaginable.  Lose someone you love must be the most painful feeling; a lot of people have been destroyed by this pain, others have never overcome it and they have thrown everything out from their lives. But Grace could, she didn’t let the adversity make her fall down.

Grace had many problems with some of the subjects but she will never give up .I think she has an admirable emotional intelligence because despite of the hard blows of life she continues fighting and striving everyday .She promised her dad that she would continue being the great person that she is .Grace is like the sun , she is always shinning and giving a genuine warm smile for everyone .

1 comentario:

  1. I believe your friend does not only have emotional intelligence, but she also has a great strenght of heart. Overcoming difficult moments such as the lost of someone you love, and not falling appart while doing that is really admirable.

    ResponderEliminar