viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

Grace's Vacation

Well, my vacation wasn't how I imagined were even better, most of my vacations I pass in Quito and the pass that as I'm part of the folk dance group of the trials had PUCE until July and we had several presentations. One presentation I had in the past on which vacations and Folklore guys and I  had a great time, in which we present the administrative staff of the college. In this presentation we were treated like real professional dancers, in this presentation we had the opportunity to stage three choreographies: "Capishca" and "Tonada" which are mestizo rhythms and "San Pedro" which is an indigenous rhythm.

Capishca mestizo rhythm

After nearly two months of rehearsals finally I had vacation and I could return to my home in Ambato, spent three weeks there and I could go out with my friends I hadn't seen in a while as I could not get even the time had spent with my boyfriend because he like me were in class and we hadn't seen. In Ambato spend beautiful moments full of pleasant surprises as one of the gifts I gave my boyfriend, my new pet "Motita" a cute kitty by bad luck and I could not bring it in my house in Quito because it is very small for he can live.

Motita my new kitty

Before returning to Quito I travel with my aunt and grandmother to Otavalo to do a little shopping, I love shopping in Otavalo!, Is the perfect place to shop for a person who likes things as folk me. Otavalo is a beautiful every time I see it better, is a unique city where I love to live is perfect for me, a place full of calm, culture, traditions, folklore and especially peace, and people I can tell, are very kind and friendly they make you feel at home.

In the Plaza of Ponchos


After visiting Otavalo and be amazed at this beautiful city I travel to a city near Cotacachi Otavalo in which I found warehouses full of clothing and accessories made of leather, clothing and shoes found there beautiful, I loved that place!, To other I could see the great progress that has been.

In Cotacachi

And to finish with a gold brooch the vacation I travel with my boyfriend, my best friend's boyfriend, my best friend and the brother of my best friend's boyfriend to Baños in the province of Tungurahua, was an unforgettable weekend, we visit places full of life and a lot of peace, we went to Devil's Pailón a beautiful waterfall, which is located fifteen minutes from the center of Bath. We ate delicious, but definitely the best part of the meal I think were fruits, Good thing was the passion fruit! and we met wonderful locations, perfect places for a biologist like me. 
My best friend and I waiting for the bus to go to Baños

Definitely exceeded my vacation plans I had for them ... I do pleasure from of these last vacation ...!

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed grace! your holidays were very busy and also I see that you enjoyed our beautiful country. I'm glad actually. There's nothing like knowing our amazing Ecuador ... and of course you've enjoyed the passion fruit!

    Ricardo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sometimes it is better not to plan anything, and let things happen, just as you did! I'm glas you had such a great time!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is very interesting to know the culture of Ecuador. I think you had a nice holiday because sometimes it is very important to know what is close to us and not think about what's out.

    Reinaldo..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You're vacations were great. I'm also really into dancing and I'm sure you did it great. Congratulations for your new kitty, I'm sure it is adorable.
    Belen

    ResponderEliminar