sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

Andrea's Vacations


I couldn’t wait to start my vacations. A close friend and I had dreams of going to Bolivia, but we hadn’t planned anything for the journey . Tamia contacted me two weeks after leaving for vacation, I was very bored and looking for a job, she told me that if I wanted to go to Peru on a tour. This is how we began our adventure through the Andes.

We left Quito on May 31 en route to Lima- Peru. We were there two days, filled with a mixture of hot and cold and completely cloudy skies. W e steal rocks from the first ruins we visited.  We ate too much roast chicken. We had to keep with tradition and a taste of their heritage.

Then we went to Cuzco, one of my biggest dreams would be fulfilled.  I was so close to Macchu Picchu. We did a two-day tour through the city, there's Inca ruins everywhere, it's funny because every city has a representative form of animals that were worshiped. Quinoa, Llamas and Vicuñas anywhere.
Tamia and me with an Incan girl. 
Macchu Picchu is a big place, there are buildings with giant rocks, at present there’s no clear explanation for the construction of such a magical city, the profile of the perfect mountains build a human face, which is represented as the face of the Inca it is beautiful to hear the explanations and instructions for people of the place, have a particular focus and above all keep the Inca pride.

"Macchu Picchu - Peru"
After the visit to Machu Picchu We returned to the center of Cuzco, from there we would go to Lima to catch a plane to La Paz- Bolivia. The trip was awful: length, without meal and enclosed by more than 8 hours, we almost become crazy. At 12 am we finally arrived at the airport in El Alto, the cold was almost unbearable. We had no home, so when Edu, a friend who lives in Bolivia, led us to  took a taxi. We was looking for a place to sleep.

"El Alto- Bolivia"
La Paz is a very nice place to live, is quiet, the food is delicious and had funny names, We live in a hostel  “LoKi” in shared rooms almost a week, every night was crazy hour and happy hour of rum. By the second week we moved to an apartment was nice and what excited me is that I could go alone through the city, I knew the name of the buses or "trufis".

It was a beautiful experience, the friendship with Tamia  grew , after living a full month together, now we miss them.

1 comentario:

  1. I've heard amazing, magical stories about Macchu Picchu,I look forward to visiting it someday!! And I believe there's no better way to do so than with a good friend!! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!

    ResponderEliminar