domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

Emotional Intelligence by Cristian

Emotional Intelligence
 
For my people with emotional intelligence are amazing people that achieve their goals
I've always heard stories about people facing their fears and go forward but one of the stories that have surprised me about a friend of my father who ten years ago had an accident and unfortunately went blind.
My father with his friends
         

         
 My father told me that at first he did not want to leave because he said that his life was over because my dad with his friend always been dedicated to being sport and what they most like to do is to practice jump in the pool.
          And he believed that he could not enjoy this sport anymore, but gradually he began to leave again and started to go back to the pool but at first only to swim.
 

Ernesto waiting their turn

          Then my father told me that he began to smile again.
Five years ago I remember one day I went to see my dad in the pool that day I could meet him. He is very quiet and very friendly always with a smile that day he told me      “no matter how ugly things look
should always face and overcome them” I never forget that. Was a very motivating
message.
 
 
Ernesto waiting their turn

          Nowadays Ernesto does everything he did before and returned to practice jumps in the pool from five to ten meters high. He is a great person to admire.
 


1 comentario:

  1. This is the perfect example of how people overcome difficult situations when they really want to. Ernesto is, for sure, a great person, and he is right, even when things look dark and gloomy, there is always a way to overcome them. You should always face your fears!

    ResponderEliminar