domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Bianca's vacation

Basically, my vacations weren't that long since I graduated from school on June 23rd, so I just had a month and a half to have fun. My original plan was to take six months to relax before studying again but I found out that vacations are not my thing and they were driving me crazy so I came back to the country.







As soon as I graduated, I took a plane to Miami with my parents and my younger sister. We spent 5 days in there, 5 in Tampa and 10 in Orlando. We had an incredible time touring Florida's coasts and meeting friends. First, in Miami I stayed in my uncle's house near Biscane and the most important places I visited were South Beach, one of the hottest places on earth, the Freedom Tower, the Viscaya Museum and Gardens which were stunning, and Hollywood's downtown (Miami's Hollywood).

After Miami, we traveled all along Florida's coasts, and got to know places such as Bonita Springs, Naples, Cocoa Beach, and Cape Canaveral where I visited Kennedy Space Center, a very interesting spot if you like astronomy. Then, I got to Tampa, a beautiful city with a nice residential area where I visited Lowry Park Zoo, Busch Gardens and Ybor City, which is the historical zone of Tampa.
Finally I got to Orlando where I spent my days shopping (a lot!) and visiting theme parks such as Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Sea World (I cry every time I watch "Shamú's Show"). Even though I've been there 3 times before, I never get tired of them, they are a lot of fun, and they usually have something new to experience.




In the end, I was supposed to get back to Miami to stay with my uncle for six months but having nothing to do, I mean nothing really productive or mind stimulant irritates me, so since I approved the Catolica's exam, I came back with my parents and made all the admission process.






Sorry I'm not adding a lot of images but the main disc of my computer broke down so I lost a lot of information including my trip's pictures.


1 comentario:

  1. Well,if you are sure of what you want to study, it is a good thing to start right away! I'm glad you had a great time during your vacation!

    ResponderEliminar