domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Abigail´s vacations


At the begining, my last summer vacation was really boring because I had to take summer classes, and lost nearly two months there. I studied 4th English level at night, and in the morning I passed two subjects of my career. 
In the afternoon when I had no duties I visited a foundation where homeless children live, we prepared some games and movies with other friends to give them moments of fun.

I love to help people who need, you do not always need money to give help, you just need a little time and desire to do it! Is the most beautiful when a child hugs and smiles; that is your reward.

After those two months of my vacations studying, finally I could enjoy three weeks off! 
When I´m in classes I have not enough time to visit my friends, so we decided to take a trip along Ecuador coast. It was very funny because we remainded no more than two days in the same place.
One of the most beautiful beaches that we visited was Los Frailes, near to Puerto Lopez in Manabí. This is the beach that appears in the picture. 



Everything went very well, I was really enjoying those days, however I had to back to college. Unfortunately we were just in the middle of the adventure but I had to return. My friends didn´t return because they had at least one more week of vacations. So I returned with a friend who had also started classes. That´s the reason why I come back classes two days later. But that was my only chance to enjoy before return to classes for another looong year!

3 comentarios:

  1. It is nice that you made the best out of your short vacation! Sometimes the amount of time is not really important, as long as you are enjoying yourself, and I can see that's precisely what you did!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How beautiful is the beach. I envy you because in my vacation I couldnt do nothing. Is very important that you enjoyed a little holiday. English is very important to our future career.
    Reinaldo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacations.. Los Frailes is actually a very nice beach, the sand is clean and clear and the waves are awesome..
    Bianca.

    ResponderEliminar