lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

Belen’s Vacations!
Since the vacations had been long, I decided to apply for a part time job. Actually, I didn’t plan a long-staying trip, so getting a job was a really good idea. I started to work at Zara in Quito for about two months. It as a great experience because I learned a lot of things such as helping people and to be a good saleswoman. In the other hand, it was an exhausting job. I had to work 6 hours a day, and my schedule was really alterative. Some days, I had to work at 8am to 3pm, other days I had to work at 4pm to 11pm. The weekends were really tough! People are crazy about shopping so it was really hard, but still a good experience
During the summer, I also had an amazing time hanging out with my friends. Partying was the best thing in summer. However, I didn’t stay apart from my career. Instead of that, I took many hours drawing and making fun things. I love what I do so I wouldn’t stay apart so long.
In occasions, I made short trips to the countryside with my family or friends. Most of the summer I`ve spent with my best friend Karla. Sadly, she traveled to the U.S in a 1-year- exchange. I miss her a lot.
At the early days of august, I traveled with my family to Manta. I’d stayed for thirteen days. I have a lot of family there so it was really fun. We hanged out in the city. During the mornings we went to the beach. I love being in the coast side, because the weather is so nice. However, most of the days were sunny so I’ve got tanned.
Finally, I spent a brilliant summertime this year. I’ve to confess I wasn’t ready to get back to university, but I’m working out, making the best effort.

2 comentarios:

  1. You worked in Zara??. That is pretty cool! A friend of mine was working there too, his name is Bernardo Donoso.. Did you meet him?
    I'm glad you had pretty nice vacations.
    Bianca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Working is always a good experience, and working in Sales is very interesting, it allows you to see how money works in society.

    ResponderEliminar