lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

Rafael's vacations

My Summer Vacations


This summer during my vacations I participated in a Work and Travel program. It was the second time that I was doing that so I wast scared, just exciting. Because this time I was going to meet there really good friends. I went to Dorney Park, its an amusement park located in Allentown Pennsylvania.


My trip started in may 25, I travellend from Quito to New York, and then I took a bus to Allentown. It was kind of difficult cause I wasnt sure were to go. But at the end everything was find and I arrived safe.

Already in Allentown I met with my friends, it was so cool and I was so happy to see them again.
Then I started working in the same place as last year but this time as a Supervisor. Its really cool but also challenging.
During free time I was going out with my friends, travelling around the country and knowing different places.



When the summer ended I was really sad, because I didn't want to come back, but I now I know I just need some time to get used to again.
I just now that I will miss my friends really so much and want to see them again.

1 comentario:

  1. Traveling is amazing!! I'm glad you were able to do so, and that you had such a great time! If you travel there again, they might give you a more challenging job, as a manager, maybe!

    ResponderEliminar