viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

People With Emotional Intelligence... by Grace



Michelle, my sister
To me a person with emotional intelligence is my sister, because she has a character that you say wow!, Increasingly more surprises you. After all she has had in her life pass q think has achieved an emotional intelligence that I really admire.









My Dad, Ms Sister and I

How to forget when my sister was very small and my dad gave to her a pony and instead of getting excited as any child her age should be excited about a gift and my sister began to mourn because she was afraid of the pony. It was so funny, but I also think that experience was what made ​​my sister decided to change that fear to love, to others that that story I will never forget.







My sister standing on his horse
But over the years the girl who was afraid of horses has become passionate about them, their fears became love, can not imagine what to do when she has achieved this with his trusty horse, I have come to understand that trust that manages to create between a rider and his horse, and the horse can understand or I do not know how he does it but he feels that my sister feels, he knows so well known almost think better than me. It is so amazing to see the connection that sometimes I think it is magic, my sister and her horse are one, someday I hope to get to have a connection.


My sister and her horse
I think this is a good intelligence a little strange perhaps not even intelligence but I think so, it's wonderful to see such a person that she was afraid of an animal and over the years came to love the same animal that a scared day and you get to have a unique connection that few people have.














3 comentarios:

  1. Sometimes people create great bonds with animals, maybe because this amazing creatures understand us in a way that other humans might never do...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ho ! I really love horses they are really courageous beutiful animals :D
    Att: Stephanie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I believe that people can meet wonderful feelings in animals, because they demonstrate correspondence.
    Abigail

    ResponderEliminar