sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Skype Call by Belen Chediak

The last week we had another chance to have a conversation with a Creighton University student.
During the firs half anhour we spoke in Spanish. I met this guy called Colin, he is a Biology and Medicin student. He told me about his career, he has to study a lot in order to graduate. He told me also he would love to visit Latin America and Europe, but he had to stay in the US to finish his studies.

The next half an hour we spoke in English, he asked about my career and I told him everything about it and my University I told him that I would love to study in another country but it was a bit difficult. I have planned to go to Mexico or Argentina to study during a year.
I asked him where he was from, he told me he was from a town near the University, his parents are very religious, his brother is studying to become a priest and he felt he was the different one by studying Biology.

Finally I told him everything about the Holiday we celebrate on November 2nd, the day we remember the ones that have already died. I told him about "La Colada Morada y Guaguas de Pan",  a tradition our antecesors left us. Most of the people visit the cementeries to share food  with their loved ones that have died, but now we only drink the colada and eat the guaguas with our family and friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario