domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

My experience recording The Little Mermaid by Belen Chediak

Over the last month we have planning and recording a soap opera, we had chosen to record The Little Mermaid since it is a cute story and we could make the voices to reproduce the movie.
I agreed to record this because i really like the story, it is one of my favorites Disney movies. I do Ariel´s voice in the recording soap opera. I find it really nice but I hate to listen my reocrded voice,so I rather never hear it. Bianca, Stephy and Grace do a great job, too. It is funny how the have to change their voices in order to sound childish or evil. As I love the movie it isn´t difficult to sound like Ariel. The boys also do an excellent job as Sebastian or the prince. I really like how Ricardo change his voice into several characters. He is really talented! I'm looking forward to finish recording this week and be able to edit all the voice notes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario