domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Little Mermaid by Stephanie



The last weeks that we have spent working on the radio’s soap opera of the little mermaid had been full of surprises. Maybe most of us had found out many skill that we could never have imagined we had . All of us have different abilities which contribute with the creation of this project. We choose the perfect mermaid by choosing Belen for that character; it is funny because she doesn’t like her voice but  she does  just like the little mermaid ,Sebastian who is acted out by Jose is also a really important character ,and I think he is doing well too. There are people who have found it difficult to do the voice of their character but had done a great job by helping the others with the pronunciation of the words which is pretty important.
The funniest thing is how Ricardo can do many voices, I think that if could do the female voices so well us he does the male voices maybe he could do all the play by his own.  I remember also another situation when Andres tried to do Triton’s voice but he couldn’t do it , it was extremely hilarious . I used to love playing roles and doing different voices so that is why I enjoy doing this kind of things and also because I think that the Little mermaid is a great story which I would like to watch again. At the beginning we had many problems organizing ourselves but I think that now we are doing it well, all the days before English class we get together and we continue recording and acting out. At the end of the day I hope this project would be made with high quality and become something that we would be proud about.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario