domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012



Three Skeleton Keys. The end By Reinaldo 


JEAN (narrates): lack of oxygen, the oxygen caused little food and I start to rave. I also was crazy. while my friend was bleeding I thought I was resting on the beach.
AUGUSTE: (to the rats) my audience wants more. I will give you more. I will dance and then I throw with my audience.
JEAN (narrates): Lousi lost too much blood and was crazy
LOUIS: (to Auguste) not be stupid my good friend. Your audience does not like you because you act badly.
JEAN (narrates): Auguste and Jean began to fight
AUGUSTE: (to Jean) shut up, do not know what you say
 JEAN (narrates) suddenly saw in my delirium that was feeding on Jean. he was too unwell to realize. I got up and found a lot of rat poison.in my madness I put all the poison to Louis. and within minutes the rat died. Lousi but  also  he was bad for the rat poison.
LOUIS: (to Jean) you are fool.  you condemned me to a slow death.
  JEAN (narrates) I was too unwell to realize what I was doing.
JEAN (Lousi): You will be our salvation.
JEAN (narrates): suddenly I opened the door and I hid quickly. The rats only sniffed blood and ate Louis.
AUGUSTE: (to the rats) no! why they want to Lousi, I'm the star!
JEAN (narrates): but the rats were too distracted to eat. At the time I take an advantage to escape. I took auguste´s hand and ran. when the rats was climbing  to eat  Louis.
JEAN (narrates): I was very sad about the sacrifice I made. I'm a murderer told me as he ran. I suddenly saw that the rats began to follow me, in my despair take a knife and cut the Auguste´s navel and I push him down the steps. The rats were eating it straight to Auguste.
AUGUSTE: (to the rats) Vome my dear audience, I knew I was better than Louis hahaha ..
JEAN (narrates): when I was running I was saying, what the hell I'm doing, they were my friends. many rats chewed my feet but I managed to get to the road where he was the police. the only thing I could do was surrender.
Police: (Jean) What about your friends
JEAN (narrates): I was very crazy
JEAN (Police): they are with their fans, I help them to become famous. Too bad we do not live.
JEAN (narrates): I'm in a Rehabilitative Center where I have very little time of lucidity. after ñjsdfñgs'jsgdñsgd'ptjñsdglñgdkpñlf


1 comentario:

  1. Great ending!! I guess the Rehab Center is not very good... he's still nuts!!

    ResponderEliminar