domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

End of The Three Skeleton key by Stephanie


I  started dreaming … I dreamed with the  crew of the Dutch ship. What had happened to them ,are they alive ? Then  in my dreams all the shadows were changing and  turning on people .First there were five men against the rats . ..Then only two man could escape from them, the other three men  were eaten by the  erratic brown mass of rats . Did it  happen by accident ?...No the men had tied the others  to the mainmast  there they were shouting and crying , but that moments ended so quickly , the rats devoured them  in a blink of an eye.
Jean (narrator ) I was too tired , I couldn’t think anymore ,What I should do . I probably would finish my days us food for Rats … Finally I  fell    asleep or maybe I fainted .

August : Oh my little rats I am here come , come hahahaha
Jean (narrator ) he was  awake again , and now he was looking me while he was laughing . I couldn’t stand it anymore , I jumped over him and I started to hit him us harder I could , Louis was asleep I was so furious ,so scared…
I remember my dream ..Why not ? I thought … I took  an iron stick that Luis used to use in order to removed the  coal from the  stove , it was heavy , it would be so useful for my purposes..
August: Are you scared Jean …oh my friend you should be scared !! my little friends are coming closer and closer hahaha …Why are you laughing now ?? ….Wait !! What are you doing with that iron stick ,,wait please wait!! haaaaaaa!!!
Jean (narrator ) I hit his head so strong that I pulled out his jaw , the blog was running away from his body .it was like a river …. I turned my head and there was Luis looking at me ,so scared ha !
I said ,Luis look , August won’t talk anymore hahaha
Jean – (narrator) Luis just had closed his eyes and was  trembling ..
I threw August body from one of the windows ,the rats became crazy all of them went down to eat him , in that moment I could run down the steers and I could take rockets ,I throw them all …
They came ,yes they did, but the rats were wandering more and more fresh meat , they were What this demonic rats were waiting for … when they were eaten by the rats Luis and I could run out and taking the bout were the others had came  in that way we could escape …

2 comentarios: