domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

End of the three Skeleton Keys By Cristian

End of three Skeleton Keys by Cristian
JEAN (narrates) I could not see anything in the morning came and the noise continued ... everywhere rats.
I was really scared whenever I returned to see Louis was getting weaker and crazier Auguste ..
I do not know what to do and suddenly heard a strange noise I thought they were rats but was Auguste he was screaming...
AUGUSTE (for the rats) my dear rats run away and let go ...My dear fans! ....My dear fans!
JEAN (narrates) when it seemed that I also would go crazy I hear a voice that told me quietly was Louis 
LOUIS: everything will be well out of here only do not let that the crazy escape ha ha ha...
JEAN: (narrates) talked with Louis was reassuring but Louis was very weak I did not know how many days could be alive without water, without food.                                                                      The night came the sound of rats was unbearable trying to sleep and could not but eventually the tiredness overcame me and slept a little. the next day I woke up and there was a silence unexplained I did not know what was happening suddenly heard a small sound in the distance the rats were eating the wood floor and what I most feared happened rats began to enter the room take a nail and started to kill them but they were too.
AUGUSTE: yes! yes! exclaimed... my dear fans! come where my release his star...
JEAN: (narrates) I wanted to run but Louis was too weak to run then help him and left the room, when we left the room only saw rats everywhere, deep breath down to the third floor with Louis entered the room I closed the door but knew we could not stay long because the rats were coming, so take several pieces of wood and lit that would give us time and suddenly heard a cry was Auguste.
JEAN (narrates) cries lasted about five minutes then silence again came I started to call Jorge but never replied then I imagine the worst rats had eaten him....
I thought the same thing was going to happen to us and Jorge did not talk much, the rats were going to be hungry again ...
JEAN: (narrates) the next day I was very tired and very scared I got up and saw the window was a boat I was very happy then remembered that I had some flares then use this. then I wanted to wake Louis but he did not wake, he had died.
JEAN: (narrates) was very sad but I had to get out of there so I took the body of my friend and spew rats so it would give me time to escape; ran very fast and then went out and I could finally get to the boat, I was so happy to come out and then I thought that would have happened if I had not tied to Auguste but it does not matter
 
I lived and they did not
I was the strongest ... 
  
 
  

1 comentario: