domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

Recording. Ricardo


Since childhood I´ve always dreamed of being a dubbing voices actor,  and indeed the experience of recording the little mermaid has allowed me togive life to a character. Although in this experience I actually lend my voice to more than one character.

Over the years I learned to raise my voice to capture the subtle tones of many things, like animals or people. I actually liked the experience from a purely artistic standpoint, because this is a small sample of art, is the sign of expressiveness demonstrated in the simple fact of using the voice.

The versatility of voices or sounds that a person can do or acknowledge, can afford to know certain aspects of someone's personality, not only for being able to do this. Because you are using your voice, that is the highest form of interaction and actually you demostrate how you do this  in real life with this simple exercise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario