domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012


cover letter 

Reinaldo Espinoza
Pomasqui, La pampa
Quito Ecuador
0997896522(different number for security)
December 2, 2012
Mr. Juan Perez
Designer
“Be design”
Doce de octubre y patria
Quito Ecuador
Dear Mr. Juan Perez
I am writing this letter because I´m interested in joining your company recognized. I was informed that your company needs an industrial designer to intern. I am student of 6th semester at the Catholic University of Ecuador. I haven´t experience in design, but I have very good knowledge of the concepts and design interdisciplinary, also handle Auto Cad, 3dmax, inventor and sketch up, essential for drawing programs.
I am interested in working in your company as an draftsman and share my creative ideas with you. I would like to work part time because I have classes in the afternoon. I have experience in sales and negotiation with the client, and I worked as a consultant for many people in a wood finishing company and I´m very quiet at the moment to find solutions.
I would like the opportunity to have an interview with you and  tell you more about me and my work as a designer. My intent is to gain more experience in the design so we can give better performance.
Sincerely,
Reinaldo Espinoza

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario